Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I have Firefox 13 and Realplayer 15, both new updates. My add ons keep saying Realplayer Browser Rec. Plugin is a security risk and wont let me download vidz

Saucey101

I have just updated my Firefox to V.13, and I've updated my Realplayer to V.15, I can't watch a video on any site unless my Realplayer Browser Record Plugin is disabled. It says that the plug in is a security risk. But I can't download videos without the plug in. What do I do?

I have just updated my Firefox to V.13, and I've updated my Realplayer to V.15, I can't watch a video on any site unless my Realplayer Browser Record Plugin is disabled. It says that the plug in is a security risk. But I can't download videos without the plug in. What do I do?

Zmodyfikowany przez Saucey101 w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Enable that Plugin and see if it causes you any problems in Firefox.

If I enable the plugin I can't watch the vidz or download them, if I disable the plugin I can watch the vidz but cant download them