Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How do I move an entire toolbar?

Striker37

My Navigation bar just today moved below my google toolbar at the top of my browser. I would like it back at the top, above it, as it was before. When I go to "Customize", I can only move bits and pieces of it around. I want the whole thing back at the top, under the tabs, where it was. Please help.

My Navigation bar just today moved below my google toolbar at the top of my browser. I would like it back at the top, above it, as it was before. When I go to "Customize", I can only move bits and pieces of it around. I want the whole thing back at the top, under the tabs, where it was. Please help.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Sorry, Firefox doesn't have a way of moving an entire toolbar, piece by piece in the Customize mode is it for rearranging toolbars and that ain't gonna do you any good with that problem.

Your problem might be with using the ACR extension to force compatibility with the Google Toolbar, which hasn't been properly updated beyond Firefox 4.

Try opening Firefox in the Firefox SafeMode and use Reset toolbars and controls.
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Corrupt_localstore.rdf#Safe_Mode_method