Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Firefox no longer loads certain, not all, much used websites.

jhsmith1141

Firefox no longer loads some sites from my "most visited" or bookmarks. I use them a lot. I have no access at all for some reason. Example below: Fred Meyer Pharmacy

Firefox no longer loads some sites from my "most visited" or bookmarks. I use them a lot. I have no access at all for some reason. Example below: Fred Meyer Pharmacy

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).


Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

See also:

I tried everything. No luck. I have three websites (huffingtonpost; fredmeyer; usanetwork) that show "server not found" or "link broken." There is also a DNS error for ad.doubleclick.net that seems to be part of the problem. I thought I got disabled "www.searchqu.com/406" but it still appears sometimes.

Your directions were superb and easy to follow. Maybe I missed something.