Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

This scrip hangs everytime I start FF. chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595

Greg.Murray

Every time I start fire fox it hangs on this script

chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595

I've tried extending the time to 20 sec (Dom.max) but that has not helped. I unintstalled firefox completely then reinstalled it but that does not help either. right now it takes over a minute for FF to load. That also applies every time a new window is opened with in a page

Every time I start fire fox it hangs on this script chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595 I've tried extending the time to 20 sec (Dom.max) but that has not helped. I unintstalled firefox completely then reinstalled it but that does not help either. right now it takes over a minute for FF to load. That also applies every time a new window is opened with in a page

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

This issue can be caused by an AVG extension (tavgp) that isn't working properly.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).