Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How do I stop auto log ins of websites when using Firefox?

jcharpiat

When I go to a website that requires a log in, Firefox auto logs me in and I do not want it to for a particular site. I probably set it up that way, but I'm a new Firefox user and don't know how to disable auto log ins. Is it within the "remember password" function?

When I go to a website that requires a log in, Firefox auto logs me in and I do not want it to for a particular site. I probably set it up that way, but I'm a new Firefox user and don't know how to disable auto log ins. Is it within the "remember password" function?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Websites remembering you and automatically log you in is stored in a cookie.

"Remove Cookies":

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"