Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Browser won't clear active login

FieryFoxxer

I clicked to clear recent history and checked every box including Active Logins but when I then went to a website I frequent and clicked in the log in box the browser auto-populated my log in. It is still remembering my log ins. How do I completely clear them from the browser history?

I clicked to clear recent history and checked every box including Active Logins but when I then went to a website I frequent and clicked in the log in box the browser auto-populated my log in. It is still remembering my log ins. How do I completely clear them from the browser history?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

hello FieryFoxxer, if your username/password combination is automatically filled on a login form it is stored in the firefox password manager. you can go into the firefox menu ≡ > options > security in order to view/delete that information.

Password manager - Remember, delete, change and import saved passwords in Firefox

Details like websites remembering you (log you in automatically) are stored in a cookie. You may have to clear the cookies from that website (domain as well).

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"