Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Auto password is wrong and need to kill it. How?

zanedavis

I asked the auto fill function to remember a password but then hit the wrong button and it assigned a password that is wrong. How do I get to that function to turn it off?

I asked the auto fill function to remember a password but then hit the wrong button and it assigned a password that is wrong. How do I get to that function to turn it off?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Tools | Options | Security. Click the "Saved passwords" button, find the one you don't want and delete it.

  1. Click the orange Firefox button then select Options, or if using the old style menus in the Tools menu select Options
  2. In the options window go to the Security panel
  3. Click the "Saved Passwords" button to open the passwords manager
  4. Select the site in the list with the wrong password
  5. Click "Remove"

Thanks. Works fine.