Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Why does everytime I open a link in a new tab it goes to a blank new tab

punxybrat

Per se if I was on another site and they have an external link to another page-if I open it into another tab it goes straight to a blank new tab.

Per se if I was on another site and they have an external link to another page-if I open it into another tab it goes straight to a blank new tab.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

This is possibly due to a problem with an add-on. For details of how to troubleshoot that see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes