Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Firefox fails to send "Broken website report", where do I report it?

DanielG

Hebrew text is missing various letters and diacritics in the following URL. I couldn't read this text properly because so much wasn't shown. It was also missing in the "View Source" window. Perhaps it's a bug with the content itself (somesuch UTF-8 or UTF-16 bug) but both Chrome and Safari show it much much better. BTW, I tried to send it through the "Report broken website feature" but it hangs without finishing.

Hebrew text is missing various letters and diacritics in the following URL. I couldn't read this text properly because so much wasn't shown. It was also missing in the "View Source" window. Perhaps it's a bug with the content itself (somesuch UTF-8 or UTF-16 bug) but both Chrome and Safari show it much much better. BTW, I tried to send it through the "Report broken website feature" but it hangs without finishing.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

You can do a check for corrupted fonts and other font issues: