Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

My Firefox window used to be about 3/4 of my screen width but after crashung and restarting is now full screen width. How do I get the Firefox window back to 3/4 screen width?

durkpearson

I don't want my Firefox browser window to be the full screen width. How do I adjust the browser window width? Thank you.

I don't want my Firefox browser window to be the full screen width. How do I adjust the browser window width? Thank you.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

This can be a problem with the file localstore.rdf in the Profile Folder.

Delete localstore.rdf or rename the file to localstore.rdf.sav in the Profile Folder to test if the file is corrupted.

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Corrupt_localstore.rdf
(caution: do not delete the localstore.rdf file in the Firefox program installation folder)