Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How can I change the setting on Firefox for a new window?

betty22

Firefox wants an administrator to sign on every time I open up a new Firefox window.

How can I change the setting on this so that I don't have to sign in every time?

Firefox wants an administrator to sign on every time I open up a new Firefox window. How can I change the setting on this so that I don't have to sign in every time?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Check that you do not run Firefox as Administrator.

Right-click the Firefox desktop shortcut and choose "Properties".

In the Compatibility tab, make sure that Privilege Level: "Run this program as Administrator" is not selected.

You also need to check the Properties of the firefox.exe program in the Firefox program directory.

Thank you. Your answer seems to have solved my problem.

You're welcome