Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Maximise web pages automatically

Mobis

When visiting websites, the website is quite small, I know I can Hold the CTRL key + scroll the mouse to increase the page size. Is there a way to get FF to automatically increase the page size to maximum when visiting any website?

Thanks in advance.

FF for the win !

When visiting websites, the website is quite small, I know I can Hold the CTRL key + scroll the mouse to increase the page size. Is there a way to get FF to automatically increase the page size to maximum when visiting any website? Thanks in advance. FF for the win !

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (4)

If you need to adjust the font size on websites then look at:

FF should have this option without the need of addons in my opinion. I think with all the extra addons FF starts to slow down.

When I open this page to look at replies I have all the extra space n the sides.

That is because this forum used fixed widths for the elements. If they would use percentages then Firefox will render the page using the full width of the screen.

(image is zoomed out quite a bit)

Zmodyfikowany przez cor-el w dniu

Thanks Cor-el for some input.