Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I can't keep the web page zoomed out, after I click a link or go to a differnet page, it goes back to being zoomed in, what can I do to keep it that way?

Drummergod08

I went to the toolbar, clicked on View, then Zoom, then Zoom Out. It does Zoom Out, but after I click a link or go to another web page, it Zoom's right back in. How do I keep it Zoomed Out where I want it permanetly?

I went to the toolbar, clicked on View, then Zoom, then Zoom Out. It does Zoom Out, but after I click a link or go to another web page, it Zoom's right back in. How do I keep it Zoomed Out where I want it permanetly?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

If you need to adjust the font size on websites then look at:


Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.

  1. Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
  2. Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)

Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.

Update the Java plugin to the latest version.