Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I do not want my usernames saved on the login page when i click on the user name

3mineos

when i log in on the log in page and i click on user name to type in my user name, ever user name previously typed in comes up and I can choose from one. I do not want any saved. How do I remove all user names and stop it from saving any in the future?

when i log in on the log in page and i click on user name to type in my user name, ever user name previously typed in comes up and I can choose from one. I do not want any saved. How do I remove all user names and stop it from saving any in the future?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Hopefully this support article is what you need:

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Form+autocomplete