Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How do I stop pop-ups from opening maximized?

AnonymousUser

For some reason when I click on links on webpages that open new windows, these new pages always open maximized and I want them to go back to opening as their normal size.

This happened

A few times a week

For some reason when I click on links on webpages that open new windows, these new pages always open maximized and I want them to go back to opening as their normal size. == This happened == A few times a week

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

You need to restore your main window, resize it to some different size, open a link to a popup, it should have its desired size and should not be maximized. after that you can maximize you main window again.

Definetly a bug.

Also why do i need to create a fucking account to answer simple question like these? Horrible