Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How do I save a new password if it doesn't ask me if i want to save it?!

AnonymousUser

There was a password saved on a site. The site made me change the password. Firefox never asked me if i wanted to change it, i deleted it as i didn't know how to change it. Now it is not asking me if i want to save the new password... ?!

There was a password saved on a site. The site made me change the password. Firefox never asked me if i wanted to change it, i deleted it as i didn't know how to change it. Now it is not asking me if i want to save the new password... ?!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

I have a similar problem which is not answered in the above link: I had to change my remembered username/password on a site. I used password manager to delete the old info. Now I do not know how to make it remember the new info. New username is there when I start typing it, but it does not give me the option to remember it, nor does it remember the password.