Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Using the bookmark Library, I can locate specific bookmarks but there is no way to find out which of my folders it is in. Is there any way to do this?

AnonymousUser

Using the bookmark Library, I can locate specific bookmarks but there is no way to find out which of my folders it is in. Is there any way to do this? I have approximately 15 folders of bookmarks with a total of approximately 150 bookmarks. Searching within the bookmark Library produces good results as far as finding the specific bookmark, but I WANT TO KNOW WHICH OF MY FOLDERS THE SPECIFIC BOOKMARK IS LOCATED IN. How can I do this?

Using the bookmark Library, I can locate specific bookmarks but there is no way to find out which of my folders it is in. Is there any way to do this? I have approximately 15 folders of bookmarks with a total of approximately 150 bookmarks. Searching within the bookmark Library produces good results as far as finding the specific bookmark, but I WANT TO KNOW WHICH OF MY FOLDERS THE SPECIFIC BOOKMARK IS LOCATED IN. How can I do this?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Wybrane rozwiązanie