Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

how do I set firefox to not retain history of websites visited

Brian

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want to retain the short cuts to websites

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want to retain the short cuts to websites

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.