Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Since thunderbird freezes when I try to import from outlook 2016 (Win 7), how can I import this data?

soundguybsmt

Tell me how I can make Thunderbird work for me. As I mentioned, when I try to import data from Outlook 2016 running on Win 7, it brings up a screen saying "Importing... 33%, then freezes". I've tried waiting for half an hour, but the import never completes.

Tell me how I can make Thunderbird work for me. As I mentioned, when I try to import data from Outlook 2016 running on Win 7, it brings up a screen saying "Importing... 33%, then freezes". I've tried waiting for half an hour, but the import never completes.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Okay, there may be a purist solution, but there is a two-step approach that has proved useful. Please see this URL that addressed the same issue: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607882

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.