Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Cannot link my account using google

Davidson Morelik

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through for I have my user and account that I can use in other browsers also when I try to use or resister passkey it won’t work

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through for I have my user and account that I can use in other browsers also when I try to use or resister passkey it won’t work
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Hi

Do you have Firefox for Android installed on your device? Have you set it as the default browser?

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.