the 'eye' link to view or the 'copy' link doesn't work - is this a bug?
The 'eye' link to view the password or the 'copy' link doesn't work. I've tried to export the passwords - that didn't download. iMac 2020 - using macos - SeQuoia 15.7.4
Recommendations?
Wszystkie odpowiedzi (4)
Hi
Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox?
Hi Paul Are any of these a possible cause to the problem?
Screen shot attached of those I found.
Zmodyfikowany przez Renée w dniu
Paul said
Hi Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox?
I deleted the three there - still the same. Did not fix the issue. Anything else might be the issue?
Hi Renée, when you click the eye or Copy button, does a macOS password prompt appear, or does nothing happen at all? Firefox may ask for your Mac login password before revealing or copying a saved password—that’s different from your Mozilla account password.
Since removing the extensions didn’t help, knowing whether that prompt appears would help narrow this down. Also, do the saved passwords still autofill normally on websites?