Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Rozwiązane

I only want pinned shortcuts on homepage

Tim

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

My homepage, which I do allow shortcuts on do have my pinned shortcuts, but also shortcuts that are not pinned (basically sites in my history), and I don't want those sites to show up as shortcuts

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Never mind I just saw where this is not possible. Any "unused slots" (meaning placeholders that do not contain a pinned shortcut) will automatically populate with a site in your history and there is no way to adjust that

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for coming back to this thread to share your solution and marking it as the answer! By doing this, you're not only resolving your own issue but also helping others who might run into the same problem. We really appreciate it!

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.