Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Passwords regularly forgotten

psr2

Thunderbird is regularly (at least once a week at random times) forgetting all my passwords. I have tried all the suggestions I can find (deleting various system files etc) and nothing changes. The passwords work for several days, but eventually when I start Thunderbird it has lost all my passwords. This is something that started about two or three months ago; before that, I never had a problem.

P.S. Yes, I select "use password manager" (or whatever it's called) every time I have to put in the passwords.

Thunderbird is regularly (at least once a week at random times) forgetting all my passwords. I have tried all the suggestions I can find (deleting various system files etc) and nothing changes. The passwords work for several days, but eventually when I start Thunderbird it has lost all my passwords. This is something that started about two or three months ago; before that, I never had a problem. P.S. Yes, I select "use password manager" (or whatever it's called) every time I have to put in the passwords.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Is what's happening now the same as you experienced 7 years ago in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1266578 ?

Yes, but this time I can rule out Ccleaner. I have tried disabling Ccleaner until Thunderbird eventually forgot my passwords. I have run Ccleaner explicitly and frequently, but that did not result in passwords being lost, either when Thunderbird is running or when it is not. I can see no pattern to when the problem happens; it appears to be random. I also run anti-virus software, and that has not reported problems.

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.