Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Thunderbird regularly asks me to enter my password to receive or send emails

ajc890

I have the latest version of Thunderbird installed. Regularly I am asked to enter my password before I can receive of send emails. Intitially I was entering the password again but lately I just close Thunderbird and then re-open Thunderbird and this overcomes the question of having to enter my password. However it is not a permanent fix as each day I have to do this action at least 3 times a day. Is there a solution to this problem?

I have the latest version of Thunderbird installed. Regularly I am asked to enter my password before I can receive of send emails. Intitially I was entering the password again but lately I just close Thunderbird and then re-open Thunderbird and this overcomes the question of having to enter my password. However it is not a permanent fix as each day I have to do this action at least 3 times a day. Is there a solution to this problem?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

ajc are you still seeing this issue?