Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

I'm so confused now. had trouble connecting printer, lead to driver issue, now can't save any passwords. Help

Lynda Quig

I moved, tried to get old wireless printer going. Had driver issues. Gave up bought newer printer. Somewhere in there Firefox or Windows updated. Wiped out all my passwords. I have gone and started putting passwords back in. Firefox says it's saving them, but it's not. I also had just connected firefox to my cell. I tried a history recover, which doesn't seems to work either. I have to go to Explorer to get into Ancestry account and now can't get into my Family Tree account. I'm so confused. My HP laptop is only 3 or 4 yrs old. and nothing is reading as a virus or bug. Any suggestions. I'm about to cry with all the information on here. I have backed up on external drive, but not sure that is going to work. HELP

I moved, tried to get old wireless printer going. Had driver issues. Gave up bought newer printer. Somewhere in there Firefox or Windows updated. Wiped out all my passwords. I have gone and started putting passwords back in. Firefox says it's saving them, but it's not. I also had just connected firefox to my cell. I tried a history recover, which doesn't seems to work either. I have to go to Explorer to get into Ancestry account and now can't get into my Family Tree account. I'm so confused. My HP laptop is only 3 or 4 yrs old. and nothing is reading as a virus or bug. Any suggestions. I'm about to cry with all the information on here. I have backed up on external drive, but not sure that is going to work. HELP

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

What kind of a backup you have available? The user profile with Firefox data is rather a simple folder structure, which, if you have a snapshot of from a few days ago, you can either restore to, or use to create a separate profile to switch to. These articles are the best to look into for how it works:

The other option would be looking into your synced devices — did your mobile Firefox get a copy of the credentials you're now missing? In other words: if you try to sign in to Ancestry from your Firefox mobile, does it offer you the (correct) password there to log in?

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.