Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Android - thunderbird doesn't sync all folders at once

Rui Pimentel

Hi,

After the installation of thunderbird in android all went well.

Then i try to sync all folders , 300, from my google account.

It seem is not like windows/linux, where you use the right button on the account and the process move on.

In android looks i can achive this, but doing one folder at time.

Is there any way to do this at once ?

Best regards Rui Pimentel

Hi, After the installation of thunderbird in android all went well. Then i try to sync all folders , 300, from my google account. It seem is not like windows/linux, where you use the right button on the account and the process move on. In android looks i can achive this, but doing one folder at time. Is there any way to do this at once ? Best regards Rui Pimentel
Przeczytaj tę odpowiedź w całym kontekście

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Hi.

I think this clarifies the sync process in both versions.

Therefore, I think we are in a position to close the post.

Thank you once again for your collaboration.

Best regards.

Zmodyfikowany przez Rui Pimentel w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (4)

I'm not clear too clear what your asking.

You need to enable "sync" for each folder from account > manage folders > [folder name]. This is done one folder at a time. There's no method to enable sync for all folders in one step.

All sync enabled folders update automatically per the sync interval or manually with a pull down gesture.

Hi,

Yes, you did understand what I meant.

However, 24 hours later the synchronization still hadn't finished.

I opted for another solution.

I installed the beta version which already has an option to perform a full synchronization.

This is still in progress.

However, thank you for your support.

No problem :)

For what it's worth, in your prior version, a pull down gesture on the side bar performed the full synchronization. They changed the method to a button press in the latest beta. From your reply, it's been a positive more intuitive change.

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Hi.

I think this clarifies the sync process in both versions.

Therefore, I think we are in a position to close the post.

Thank you once again for your collaboration.

Best regards.

Zmodyfikowany przez Rui Pimentel w dniu