Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I lost my password. Made new password. Found old recovery key.

Wendy Firefox iPhone

I found my old password Firefox recovery key after I already changed my password and got a new recovery key. Can I use my old recovery key to get back all the things (eg bookmarks) that may have gone missing with the switch to a new password?

I found my old password Firefox recovery key after I already changed my password and got a new recovery key. Can I use my old recovery key to get back all the things (eg bookmarks) that may have gone missing with the switch to a new password?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

No, once you reset the password then all data on the Sync server is purged and can't be recovered and you need to create a new recovery key for future use.