Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

firefox

jimi1952

when I click on the firefox icon to load it takes me to my home page, but within 20-30 seconds it loads firefox again. it is very frustrating when I.m starting something and firefox loads again taking me back to home page. I have to go down to the bottom and click off the second firefox. I don't know how or why this started. Thanks for any help.

when I click on the firefox icon to load it takes me to my home page, but within 20-30 seconds it loads firefox again. it is very frustrating when I.m starting something and firefox loads again taking me back to home page. I have to go down to the bottom and click off the second firefox. I don't know how or why this started. Thanks for any help.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Does it still happen in Troubleshoot Mode?