Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

SSL Certificate Expired, but from where

mozilla520

I have recently started receiving an expired SSL warning from my A/V that a certificate is expired, thunderbird is indicated to be the application attempting the connection.

After looking at the certificate reported it is, indeed, expired, however I don't know where it is coming from, the domain reported is not one of the domains I check email on, (but it is the root domain for the CPanel hosting that those domains sit on).

How can I find out just what certificate it is finding, and how can I resolve it, all of the domains SSL certs are reported as up2date on other apps, including Firefox.

Where is thunderbird trying to go?

I have recently started receiving an expired SSL warning from my A/V that a certificate is expired, thunderbird is indicated to be the application attempting the connection. After looking at the certificate reported it is, indeed, expired, however I don't know where it is coming from, the domain reported is not one of the domains I check email on, (but it is the root domain for the CPanel hosting that those domains sit on). How can I find out just what certificate it is finding, and how can I resolve it, all of the domains SSL certs are reported as up2date on other apps, including Firefox. Where is thunderbird trying to go?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

I have since located the offender, the webcal server.