Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Reset Password

John Meadows

I'm running the latest version of Tbird on a Windows 10 machine. My provider is Comcast. (Xfinity). The program no longer accepts my password and there are no saved passwords in the "Saved Passwords". How can I reset my password? It says no account found. I've been using Tbird for a LONG time.

I'm running the latest version of Tbird on a Windows 10 machine. My provider is Comcast. (Xfinity). The program no longer accepts my password and there are no saved passwords in the "Saved Passwords". How can I reset my password? It says no account found. I've been using Tbird for a LONG time.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

What says "no account found"?

Repeated failures to authenticate can see the existing password removed from the password manager. I have had that happen. I don't know if it should, but it does. Si in an of itself, it is not really indicative of anything but your authentication is not happening.