Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Buscar en Ayuda

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este tema ha sido archivado. Haz una nueva pregunta si necesitas ayuda.
Archivado

Lost password

jlferris06

My Tbird password has gone missing. I can't sign in to email. I looked up saved passwords in Settings>Privacy & security>Passwords>Saved passwords but that password doesn't work either. How do I rest my password?

My Tbird password has gone missing. I can't sign in to email. I looked up saved passwords in Settings>Privacy & security>Passwords>Saved passwords but that password doesn't work either. How do I rest my password?

Todas las respuestas (1)

I assume that you are talking about an e-mail account password.

You re-set your password at your e-mail service provider's site. If your e-mail service requires a security key or app-specific password, you'll have to go generate a new one of those at your e-mail service providers site and use it in Thunderbird instead or your webmail password.