Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Problems getting sync to work in ios

John Platt

I just installed (and reinstalled) Firefox on my iPhone 12 Mini, in the hopes that I could sync bookmarks, etc., that I have set up on my notebook's Firefox browser. I have gone through all the steps (twice) and it still will not migrate my bookmarks to the ios version. My account shows that Firefox is active on both devices. What am I missing? John

I just installed (and reinstalled) Firefox on my iPhone 12 Mini, in the hopes that I could sync bookmarks, etc., that I have set up on my notebook's Firefox browser. I have gone through all the steps (twice) and it still will not migrate my bookmarks to the ios version. My account shows that Firefox is active on both devices. What am I missing? John

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

1. Open Firefox on the computer you want to sync. 2.Click the Firefox Account icon in the toolbar. 3. Click Turn on Sync to log in. (If you are already logged in, click Connect Another Device instead) 4.Click Sync Now to start syncing immediately