Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

V 102.4.2 Thunderbird - VCARD export of Address Books

pizzipie1

I am running Ubuntu 20.04 w/ Thunderbird v 102.4.2

I am trying to export my address books in vcf/vcard format. The articles I have read on the internet say to select Tools => Address Book and then choose "Export" from the menu tabs, then choose csv or vcf or whatever format to export into. My main problem is that there is NO "Export" tab on the address book menu. It does have an "import" tab, however.

I am running Ubuntu 20.04 w/ Thunderbird v 102.4.2 I am trying to export my address books in vcf/vcard format. The articles I have read on the internet say to select Tools => Address Book and then choose "Export" from the menu tabs, then choose csv or vcf or whatever format to export into. My main problem is that there is''' NO "Export" tab on the address book menu'''. It does have an "import" tab, however.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Right-click an address book, Export..., choose vCard format.