Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

Exporting addresses

amoon

My ISP (nordnet.fr) will not accept messages from TB when I am away from home. I need to export my address book in the only form that nordnet will accept ie "vCard" and extension *.vcf. Is there any way that my address book in TB can be exported in *.vcf form?

My ISP (nordnet.fr) will not accept messages from TB when I am away from home. I need to export my address book in the only form that nordnet will accept ie "vCard" and extension *.vcf. Is there any way that my address book in TB can be exported in *.vcf form?

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Zvolené řešení

Try the MoreFunctionsForAddressBook add-on.

https://freeshell.de/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html

Many thanks Zenos, much appreciated.