Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

website not using https

krissyinmn

I get a error my website doesn't support https; and it is a https site. Then I get error connection interrupted

www.premiercustomcurbing.com is the site
I get a error my website doesn't support https; and it is a https site. Then I get error connection interrupted www.premiercustomcurbing.com is the site

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox for Android? What level of enhanced tracking protection do you have set?

I am able to open that site without a problem, so I think it may be a setting on your device we need to identify.