Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

I cannot get onto Terminix website through regular tabs because of a HTTP 400 error.

rharris0689

I am trying to log onto the Terminix website but I keep getting an HTTP 400 error on regular tabs. I can get to the website using private tabs. The error says "Headers or Cookies are too big." How do I get past this error?

I am trying to log onto the Terminix website but I keep getting an HTTP 400 error on regular tabs. I can get to the website using private tabs. The error says "Headers or Cookies are too big." How do I get past this error?

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi

What happens when you try to access that site through https://www.terminix.com/ ?

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.