Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Sync isn't updating logins&passwords

evan.variano

I used to use Lockwise on iOS and it was great. It was synced with my Firefox account on Win10. Now Lockwise is retired, so I installed Firefox on iOS. It is done syncing, but when I navigate in the Firefox iOS App to "passwords" it reports "No Logins Found." I checked the setting menu and I have selected that passwords be synced. I waited a day and synced again. No use. What else would you try? Thanks

I used to use Lockwise on iOS and it was great. It was synced with my Firefox account on Win10. Now Lockwise is retired, so I installed Firefox on iOS. It is done syncing, but when I navigate in the Firefox iOS App to "passwords" it reports "No Logins Found." I checked the setting menu and I have selected that passwords be synced. I waited a day and synced again. No use. What else would you try? Thanks

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Hi

Can you still see your passwords in Firefox on your desktop?