Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Nightly cannot minimize to taskbar

Al Kolkin

Firefox Beta and earlier have a minus sign on upper right to minimize to taskbar. That is missing in Nightly. Firefox Beta and earlier have a square box on upper right to go from maximized screen to normal screen.Now, double clicking on the top bar does the latter, but that box is missing in NIghtly.

As a result, Nightly has become unusable. I early await the fix.

Firefox Beta and earlier have a minus sign on upper right to minimize to taskbar. That is missing in Nightly. Firefox Beta and earlier have a square box on upper right to go from maximized screen to normal screen.Now, double clicking on the top bar does the latter, but that box is missing in NIghtly. As a result, Nightly has become unusable. I early await the fix.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Are you on Windows 11 ?

This is a known issue in Nightly on Windows 11 and should be fixed in the next update later today.

Yes, Windows 11, which was also taken out of Beta and released for general usage.

Nightly was just updated and the problem is solved. I suspect you were working on this before I sent you the email, but nevertheless it feels great that it was fixed shortly after I sent an email about it.