Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

How to stop Firefox iOS automatically start on my Home Page everytime i reopen browser ?

computer9incredible

Hi I'm using Mozilla Firefox browser version 37 on iPhone7 iOS 13.4.1 . I dont have any page as my homepage. However, when I start the browser, it automatically loads the blank page. As changelog of Firefox iOS Ver.37 said

"Start on Home Page

Firefox will start on your Home page every time you reopen the browser after a couple of hours to avoid distracting you with the tabs of your last session. "

I want the browser stay at my last session tabs but have no ideal how to do it.

Please, kindly assist me to stop firefox from loading anything automatically, immediately after startup. Thanks.

Hi I'm using Mozilla Firefox browser version 37 on iPhone7 iOS 13.4.1 . I dont have any page as my homepage. However, when I start the browser, it automatically loads the blank page. As changelog of Firefox iOS Ver.37 said "Start on Home Page Firefox will start on your Home page every time you reopen the browser after a couple of hours to avoid distracting you with the tabs of your last session. " I want the browser stay at my last session tabs but have no ideal how to do it. Please, kindly assist me to stop firefox from loading anything automatically, immediately after startup. Thanks.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Go to Settings > About Firefox > Tap 5 Times > Debug: Toggle Start at Home: ON

its work !! Thanks a lot!!

And thank for teaching me about the exist of pressing 5 times on About Firefox to open debug menu too