Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Missing the minimize, maximize and restore option when right clicking at the top on the window.

ali.abid

Missing the minimize, maximize and restore option when right clicking at the top on the window. I have tried opening firefox in safe mode but still it is giving the same options. Can anyone help. How do I change it to standard options. See screenshot attached.

Missing the minimize, maximize and restore option when right clicking at the top on the window. I have tried opening firefox in safe mode but still it is giving the same options. Can anyone help. How do I change it to standard options. See screenshot attached.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Make sure you run Firefox in desktop mode and not in tablet mode.

cor-el said

Make sure you run Firefox in desktop mode and not in tablet mode.

Its not.