Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How to auto-archive new messages?

Chris

I created a filter to copy new messages to an archive folder and it works as intended... UNTIL I manually look at the Trash folder. Recently trashed items are copied to my archive folder as soon as I look at the contents of Trash.

I then have to manually delete the trash messages from the archive folder.

What am I doing wrong?

I have tried to include a .jpg or .gif of the filter, but all I get is a spinning wheel and "Uploading".

I created a filter to copy new messages to an archive folder and it works as intended... UNTIL I manually look at the Trash folder. Recently trashed items are copied to my archive folder as soon as I look at the contents of Trash. I then have to manually delete the trash messages from the archive folder. What am I doing wrong? I have tried to include a .jpg or .gif of the filter, but all I get is a spinning wheel and "Uploading".

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

chrisb49 said

See next post for image.

Zmodyfikowany przez Chris w dniu

It seems I wasn't logged in. Here is the filter I am using.