Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Message archives folder always in trash

Cone83

I'm using Thunderbird 45.2.0 in Ubuntu and I can't get the message archiving to work. No matter what folder I select in the "Copies & Folders" settings, Thunderbird always creates an archive folder as a subfolder of Trash.

A few times I was able to get it to properly archive the first message when I had an empty archive folder and empty trash folder. But for subsequent messages it always created the Trash/Archives folder. Thunderbird also ignores my archive options and always creates yearly subfolders.

I have no idea whats going on here...

I'm using Thunderbird 45.2.0 in Ubuntu and I can't get the message archiving to work. No matter what folder I select in the "Copies & Folders" settings, Thunderbird always creates an archive folder as a subfolder of Trash. A few times I was able to get it to properly archive the first message when I had an empty archive folder and empty trash folder. But for subsequent messages it always created the Trash/Archives folder. Thunderbird also ignores my archive options and always creates yearly subfolders. I have no idea whats going on here...

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Here's a screenshot that shows my settings and this bug