Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Saved passwords/logins constantly being deleted/file being corrupted
It happened once last year, the logins.json file was corrupted (logins.json.corrupt) and I lost all my passwords. Luckily I found a fix online and managed to find an earlier logins file from a previous profile, so I saved that in case it happened again. Now, all of sudden, it seems like the file is corrupting every few days. I have the back-up but I'm still losing passwords and logins that I've created in the interim from the last time it corrupted.
What can I do to fix this?
Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)
Hi, please try a Refresh but Note that this does more than uninstalling and re-installing does. Normal uninstalling does not remove some preferences which may have become corrupt. Please Refresh but do this 1st: Delete your Cookies and Cache and TEST.
TEST....... If no issues then Extensions which need to be added back in 1 at a time and tested ..... Or it is your Profile : Make a new one and test ...:
If is your Profile :
Note: Any customization will revert back to default, you will also need to reinstall Extensions.
- What's What in the Profile :
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
- if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)
Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.