Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How to push specific bookmarks for all new local users? (win10 + latest FF)

djoontah

Hi all,

I'd like all new created users on Windows 10, to have some specific default bookmarks with the latest FF version. Apparently this worked in some old versions through a default profile defined but I wasn't able to make this work with the latest version. Does anyone know how to apply default bookmarks (either through html file, or json) for a new user created ? Fyi: I'm not on a domain, so it's only local accounts created in Windows environment.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Hi all, I'd like all new created users on Windows 10, to have some specific default bookmarks with the latest FF version. Apparently this worked in some old versions through a default profile defined but I wasn't able to make this work with the latest version. Does anyone know how to apply default bookmarks (either through html file, or json) for a new user created ? Fyi: I'm not on a domain, so it's only local accounts created in Windows environment. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)