Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Can't sign in to firefox syn on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Vic014

i try to sign in to Firefox Syn on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, it takes to the "Authorize this sign-in" screen, i type in the code it sends me, it responds with "Invalid authorization code", thats after immediately receiving the email.

 I have tried copy/paste, typing in by keyboard, all numerous times. same results.
i try to sign in to Firefox Syn on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, it takes to the "Authorize this sign-in" screen, i type in the code it sends me, it responds with "Invalid authorization code", thats after immediately receiving the email. I have tried copy/paste, typing in by keyboard, all numerous times. same results.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Hi

Earlier today I was made aware of an issue whereby the login credentials were not being accepted where the email address was being entered in a different case to the one that you registered with. A fix is being made to the Sync systems very soon that should correct this behaviour.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but I recommend that you try again over the next few days.

Sorry for delayed response, but thank you for fixing the logon issue.