Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Under the Window menu, you used to be able to switch between windows. That has gone since the last update. Why? And how can I switch between windows now?

nessum

I'm using a Mac with Yosemite but since the last Firefox upgrade which went through last night, I can no longer switch between Firefox Windows using the Window menu option. Now I have to use Mission Control on Mac to get to my other window. Why was this feature removed? And how do I switch between window more conveniently than using hot corners and Mission Control?

I'm using a Mac with Yosemite but since the last Firefox upgrade which went through last night, I can no longer switch between Firefox Windows using the Window menu option. Now I have to use Mission Control on Mac to get to my other window. Why was this feature removed? And how do I switch between window more conveniently than using hot corners and Mission Control?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

There seems to be something specific to your setup which is causing this issue, as the functionality hasn't changed. To confirm, when you open the Window menu, you only see Minimise and Zoom?

Does using the Command+` key combination cycle through open Firefox windows? (` is the key above the tab key on your keyboard).

Do you still see this issue if you restart Firefox in Safe Mode?

Hi Scott, Yes that's right I only see Minimise and Zoom. The Command +` does toggle between windows and the window listing under the Window menu has reappeared when I restarted in Safe Mode.

Can I stay in Safe Mode or can I do something else to restore the window listings in normal mode.

Thanks so much for your reply, it is most helpful.

Now we know that the issue doesn't appear in Safe Mode we can hopefully narrow it down to an extension or theme. Have a look at this article and let us know how you get on.