Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Why are comments in the calendar description showing up suddenly black on black?

randyberry109

Suddenly, the comments in the descriptions of calendaring are showing up black writing in a black area, so I can hardly read them. Why? Was this changed in a recent update. If so, how can I fix it?

Suddenly, the comments in the descriptions of calendaring are showing up black writing in a black area, so I can hardly read them. Why? Was this changed in a recent update. If so, how can I fix it?

All Replies (1)

Regarding this issue your post is the second I have read lately. Five days ago I replied to the first post, as today I haven't got any feedback.

I think this is a new, not yet filed bug in the actual Thunderbird version, and I have described a workaround in the other thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1609243 Hopefully that you can use the proposed solution and that all my searching hasn't been in vain !

Endret av Mapenzi

Still et spørsmål

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.