Denne tråden ble arkivert. Still et nytt spørsmål dersom du trenger hjelp.
Firefox Update and Firefox Sync
- Desktop Firefox - Main sync.
- Laptop Firefox - Secondary.
- Android Phone - Additional Sync.
Firefox on my Desktop recently updated to the latest version.
In doing so,
- it reset/removed all my personal settings for my addons. (it even re-asked me for all the permissions)
- Signed me off of Firefox sync.
So I figured, that's what Firefox sync is for right? sign-on, resync my stuff back to the latest sync.
- Addons personal settings remained reset/removed.
- All personal Firefox settings around privacy settings and tweaks were reset to default.
- A lot of old long bookmarks suddenly reappeared. (not a big deal)
- Password issues * read below
* Password issues. After adding some new passwords while using my main sync Desktop, I noticed It had about 200 less passwords than my Android/Laptop sync.
Is there a way to merge both the password files from my Desktop/Laptop profiles (or even androids)? Sync doesn't seem to be doing it?
Endret av andme44
All Replies (1)
Open Firefox on the computer or profile you want to sync. Click the Firefox Account icon in the toolbar. Click Turn on Sync to sign in. If you're already signed in, click Sync Settings to choose what to sync or click Sync Now to start syncing immediately.