Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

I cannot print from the browswer

thomas16

Suddenly I cannot print from the browser such as email, internet articles any more. I do not have any problems with print previews but once it is printed. The paper is blank. I have tried the other browsers (IE, Chrome) and they are fine with printing from the browser. I have tried "safe mode" and "unchecked hardware acceleration" but they do not solve the problem. My OS is windows 8 and my printer is hp LaserJet Pro M127. If anybody can help me out, it will be really appreciated.

Suddenly I cannot print from the browser such as email, internet articles any more. I do not have any problems with print previews but once it is printed. The paper is blank. I have tried the other browsers (IE, Chrome) and they are fine with printing from the browser. I have tried "safe mode" and "unchecked hardware acceleration" but they do not solve the problem. My OS is windows 8 and my printer is hp LaserJet Pro M127. If anybody can help me out, it will be really appreciated.

All Replies (1)

My Firefox version is 47.