Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Arkivert

Can I use my Firefox Phone as Modem for PC?

s_rahman

I'm from Bangladesh. Here Firefox OS is launched in Symphony F15 phone. I want to know if I can use my phone as Modem for PC via USB or bluetooth. Have anyone any idea about this? Does firefox OS have the capability?

I'm from Bangladesh. Here Firefox OS is launched in Symphony F15 phone. I want to know if I can use my phone as Modem for PC via USB or bluetooth. Have anyone any idea about this? Does firefox OS have the capability?

All Replies (2)

Valgt løsning

Firefox OS lets you share your data connection with other devices by creating a Wi-Fi hotspot or by tethering with a USB cable. Here's how:

Endret av Swarnava Sengupta

Thanks a lot dude! You just saved my time for searching around. Thanks once again!